application!!

Go down

application!!

Post  _Chiryoku_ on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:57 pm

giving it another shot! Smile ooh colorful!

What Rank do you Want? (Vip/Mod/Admin) : Admin or mod Very Happy
For How long have you played my Minecraft server? : 3 i think scince its down Sad around 3 days tho
How long have you played Minecraft? : 6 months now?
What Experiences you Have With SP/SMP? : LOTS now that i know what it means (thanks fps!)
What Are you Good at With the server? : building helping talking having fun exploring ining ETC!
Did you Do Anything For our Server? : I build a house in the village and i also want to buld a HUGE building! like an observatory perhaps? Very Happy

Thanks for Reading this!!!
_Chiryoku_
avatar
_Chiryoku_

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : In Canada hanging out with Beavers!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: application!!

Post  MultiAznGamer on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:35 pm

_Chiryoku_ wrote:giving it another shot! Smile ooh colorful!

What Rank do you Want? (Vip/Mod/Admin) : Admin or mod Very Happy
For How long have you played my Minecraft server? : 3 i think scince its down Sad around 3 days tho
How long have you played Minecraft? : 6 months now?
What Experiences you Have With SP/SMP? : LOTS now that i know what it means (thanks fps!)
What Are you Good at With the server? : building helping talking having fun exploring ining ETC!
Did you Do Anything For our Server? : I build a house in the village and i also want to buld a HUGE building! like an observatory perhaps? Very Happy

Thanks for Reading this!!!
_Chiryoku_

As much i love you to be admin, I still don't think you have much trust Razz, Usually, i give my players a requirement of a month for admin/mod
avatar
MultiAznGamer
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : USA,NJ

View user profile http://legitcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: application!!

Post  _Chiryoku_ on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 pm

fpsprince wrote:
_Chiryoku_ wrote:giving it another shot! Smile ooh colorful!

What Rank do you Want? (Vip/Mod/Admin) : Admin or mod Very Happy
For How long have you played my Minecraft server? : 3 i think scince its down Sad around 3 days tho
How long have you played Minecraft? : 6 months now?
What Experiences you Have With SP/SMP? : LOTS now that i know what it means (thanks fps!)
What Are you Good at With the server? : building helping talking having fun exploring ining ETC!
Did you Do Anything For our Server? : I build a house in the village and i also want to buld a HUGE building! like an observatory perhaps? Very Happy

Thanks for Reading this!!!
_Chiryoku_

As much i love you to be admin, I still don't think you have much trust Razz, Usually, i give my players a requirement of a month for admin/mod

alright thats okay Smile
avatar
_Chiryoku_

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 20
Location : In Canada hanging out with Beavers!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: application!!

Post  MultiAznGamer on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm

_Chiryoku_ wrote:
fpsprince wrote:
_Chiryoku_ wrote:giving it another shot! Smile ooh colorful!

What Rank do you Want? (Vip/Mod/Admin) : Admin or mod Very Happy
For How long have you played my Minecraft server? : 3 i think scince its down Sad around 3 days tho
How long have you played Minecraft? : 6 months now?
What Experiences you Have With SP/SMP? : LOTS now that i know what it means (thanks fps!)
What Are you Good at With the server? : building helping talking having fun exploring ining ETC!
Did you Do Anything For our Server? : I build a house in the village and i also want to buld a HUGE building! like an observatory perhaps? Very Happy

Thanks for Reading this!!!
_Chiryoku_

As much i love you to be admin, I still don't think you have much trust Razz, Usually, i give my players a requirement of a month for admin/mod

alright thats okay Smile

Glad That you Understand
avatar
MultiAznGamer
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : USA,NJ

View user profile http://legitcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: application!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum