LegitCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application!!

2 posters

Go down

application!! Empty application!!

Post  _Chiryoku_ Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:57 pm

giving it another shot! Smile ooh colorful!

What Rank do you Want? (Vip/Mod/Admin) : Admin or mod Very Happy
For How long have you played my Minecraft server? : 3 i think scince its down Sad around 3 days tho
How long have you played Minecraft? : 6 months now?
What Experiences you Have With SP/SMP? : LOTS now that i know what it means (thanks fps!)
What Are you Good at With the server? : building helping talking having fun exploring ining ETC!
Did you Do Anything For our Server? : I build a house in the village and i also want to buld a HUGE building! like an observatory perhaps? Very Happy

Thanks for Reading this!!!
_Chiryoku_
_Chiryoku_
_Chiryoku_

Back to top Go down

application!! Empty Re: application!!

Post  MultiAznGamer Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:35 pm

_Chiryoku_ wrote:giving it another shot! Smile ooh colorful!

For How long have you played my Minecraft server? : 3 i think scince its down Sad around 3 days tho
What Experiences you Have With SP/SMP? : LOTS now that i know what it means (thanks fps!)
What Are you Good at With the server? : building helping talking having fun exploring ining ETC!
Did you Do Anything For our Server? : I build a house in the village and i also want to buld a HUGE building! like an observatory perhaps? Very Happy

_Chiryoku_

As much i love you to be admin, I still don't think you have much trust Razz, Usually, i give my players a requirement of a month for admin/mod
MultiAznGamer
MultiAznGamer
Admin

https://legitcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  _Chiryoku_ Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 pm

fpsprince wrote:

_Chiryoku_

As much i love you to be admin, I still don't think you have much trust Razz, Usually, i give my players a requirement of a month for admin/mod

alright thats okay Smile
_Chiryoku_
_Chiryoku_

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiAznGamer Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm

_Chiryoku_ wrote:
fpsprince wrote:

_Chiryoku_

alright thats okay Smile

Glad That you Understand
MultiAznGamer
MultiAznGamer
Admin

https://legitcraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: